Calendar of Sensory Events
Submit a calendar event
2021 October Program - SYMPOSIA and MASTER CLASS
|In October, The Institute for Perception will present three symposiums on topics of current interest in sensory and consumer science. In addition to our own staff, invited speakers will present during the Symposia on equivalence measurement, controls in claims substantiation testing, and invention and innovation. |
The one-day Symposia will be followed by a two-and-a-half-day Master Class focusing on machine learning, unfolding, and predictive analytics.
• Dr. Daniel M. Ennis - The Institute for Perception
• Dr. Benoît Rousseau - The Institute for Perception
• William (Will) Russ - The Institute for Perception
• Lauren Aronson - Crowell & Moring
• Anthony (Manny) Manuele - Molson Coors (retired)
• Stephen McIngvale - Molson Coors
• Dr. Dulce Paredes - Takasago International Corp., USA
• Annie M. Ugurlayan - National Advertising Division (NAD)®
This program has been developed for sensory and consumer scientists, product developers, market research managers, package/product testing specialists, and attorneys specializing in advertising law.
Location: The Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
Date: 10/26/2021 - 10/29/2021
Sponsoring Organization: The Institute for Perception
Cost: SYMPOSIA - $495 USD, and MASTER CLASS - In-person attendance: $1,495, Online attendance: $1,175. Attend entire 3.5-day program and receive a $100 fee discount.
Further Information: Register online at: https://www.ifpress.com/october-2021-program