Submission Deadline: June 1
You will be asked to provide the following details for your abstract submission to the 2022 meeting. After you have concluded your submission, confirmation email will be sent with links to access your research until the June 1 deadline.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Please use a short and concise title that indicates the content of the abstract. The title is limited to 15 words.
- Capitalize only the first letter of the first word and any proper nouns.
- Do not place a period at the end of your title.
- Do not place hard returns in your title.
- Italicize scientific names of organisms.
- No trade names or trademarks are permitted in abstract titles.
This is the email address that will receive initial communication regarding the start of the abstract submission. Once the review process begins, the Presenting Author will be the main contact for the submission.
Preferred Presentation Type
Specifying a preference does not guarantee format placement. The submission of an abstract indicates you agree to present in the format assigned.
Poster—Submissions in the poster category are accepted on any technical topic suitable for the sensory community. Poster presenters are required to be present at their poster during specific time frames throughout the meeting.
Please choose the Primary and Secondary (if applicable) category that best fits
your submission. This category selection will be used to guide the Program Team during the review process.
- Branded Research
Time Series Models
Similarity & Difference
Anatomy and Physiology
Sensory & Consumer Behavior
Drivers of Liking
Where was the work completed?
Limit of 25 words
Consider my abstract for feature topic in
Journal of Sensory Studies
Send me more information on publishing with the Journal
Is Presentation...? (Select One)
Conditions of Acceptance of Presentations
In order to proceed with the abstract submission, your agreements with the following statements are required:
- All authors are aware that their names appear on this abstract.
- The research represented by this abstract has not been accepted for publication in a journal as of the date this abstract was submitted.
- If accepted, the presenting author agrees to present the abstract during the scheduled time/date.
- The presenting author will keep Society of Sensory Professionals informed of any changes to the contact information provided.
Search for a Person
In this step, you will add the abstract presenting author and co-authors. Begin by searching for the author's name or email address in the search box. If they have a current record in the submission system, it will display for you to select and then edit their information. If the author's name does not appear in the search, you can click "Can't find the person you're look for?" to create a new person record.
Contact Information for Author
- First Name, Last Name
- E-mail address (only editable for new author, if email address for existing author is incorrect, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Affiliation (company/institution)
- State or province
- Indicate if the author is a student
- Indicate if author would like to be considered for Student Travel Grant
Indicate Presenting Author
- You are required to designate only one presenting author.
- Correspondence will only be sent to the designated Presenting Author.
- The Presenting Author will be required to register for the conference and present at required presentation times.
ABSTRACT TEXT STEP
The abstract text is limited to 300 words. The authors are responsible for appropriate grammar, spelling, etc., in English. No editing assistance can be provided to the authors. Poorly written abstracts (grammar, spelling, or content) will be refused.
Please review your submission details for accuracy. You may access your submission as needed until the abstract submission deadline.
Click Conclude Submission
You must select this button for your abstract to have completed submission.