Thank you for submitting to the 2018 SSP Conference. Submissions to this year's conference are closed. Abstract placement notices were emailed to all presenting authors on June 20, 2018. If you did not receive the email, be sure to add email@example.com to your list of trusted senders/whitelist.
- January 11–April 16: Abstract submissions accepted
- April 18–30: Review of abstracts by Scientific Committee
- May 3: Author revisions due
- June 20: Notification of acceptance sent to presenting authors for posters, orals, and workshops
- July 13: Deadline to submit abstracts to the Context Throwdown session (orals only)
- August: 2018 SSP Conference Meeting App available to download in store. Abstracts will be viewable in the meeting app.
- August 14: Advance registration deadline. All presenters must be registered to avoid having their abstract withdrawn from the program.
- August 24: Deadline for both oral and poster presenters to submit PowerPoint presentations for review.
- September 27: Oral presenters to upload their final presentation onsite at the speaker kiosks, located near the SSP registration desk.
- September 26–28: 2018 SSP Conference
Additional Conditions of Acceptance
Accepted submissions will be presented at the 2018 Conference of the Society of Sensory Professionals by one of the authors and the presentation will be made available in the Conference Archives (members-only).
- All presenters must submit their PowerPoint presentations to the SSP Scientific Committee no later than July 26, 2018, for review.
- All presenters including poster, oral, and workshop are to be registered for the conference by August 14, 2018, to avoid having their abstract withdrawn from the program.
- Posters not on display during the conference will be withdrawn from the program.
- All presenters are required to attend the scientific program poster session with happy hour. This will provide all attendees an opportunity to converse with all presenters.
- One of the authors listed on each poster must stand by their poster during the poster session with happy hour.
Student Evergreen Awards
A limited number of awards will be given to outstanding student presentations
. The student must be the primary author. Both oral and poster presentations are eligible. Judging of the student awards will be arranged by the Scientific Committee. Additionally, student presenters will have the opportunity to apply for a travel stipend. Awards will be presented during the Award Ceremony at the conference.