Join Us In Cleveland!
On behalf of the Society of Sensory Professionals, the Scientific Committee invites interested scientists to submit abstracts for oral presentations, posters, and chaired technical workshops. The conference theme is ROCK YOUR SENSORY ADVANTAGE, and the Scientific Committee seeks to explore the full potential of the future of the sensory field.
The Society of Sensory Professionals strongly value high-quality scientific theory and methodology—abstracts in all presentation categories will be selected accordingly.
Abstract Submission is Closed
Abstract submissions are now closed.
Thank you for submitting to the 2018 SSP Conference. Presenting authors will be notified of their status in early May 2018.
- January 11: Abstract submission opens
- April 16: Abstract and workshop submission closes at 11:59 p.m. Eastern
- April 18–30: Review of abstracts by Scientific Committee
- May 3: Author revisions due
- Early May: Notification of acceptance sent to presenting authors
- July 26: Oral Presenters to submit PowerPoint presentations to session chair for review
- Early August: 2018 SSP Conference Meeting App available to download in store. Abstracts will be viewable in the meeting app.
- August 14: Advance registration deadline. All presenting authors to be registered to avoid having their abstract withdrawn from the program.
- September 26–28: 2018 SSP Conference