Applied Sensory and Consumer Science Certificate Program
|Approved by the UC Davis Department of Food Science and Technology, our online program is the only one of its kind and is continually updated to reflect current and innovative methods in the area of sensory science and consumer testing. |
Join our global community of sensory science professionals.
What You’ll Learn
Designed for working professionals, this program combines academic and real-world expertise and explores new techniques, as well as the foundational theory behind current methods of sensory evaluation for both edible and non-edible products. Program objectives include:
• Physiological and psychological bases for sensory evaluation and consumer testing
• Basic methods, theories and approaches used in the execution of sensory evaluation and consumer testing research
• Management of sensory evaluation and consumer testing resources, activities and their interaction with other business units
• Exploratory research techniques
• Current business applications
Location: Online, USA
Date: 9/28/2020 - 9/28/2020
Company: UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education
Target Audience: Not Applicable
Course Type: Consumer Methodology, Descriptive Analysis, Sensory Methodology
This program is made up of four courses and can be completed in less than 12 months. Apply by Sept 15.